RE: Two ethernet cards

HI all,

I guess my mail looks confusing to everybody, Actaully what i mean by
saying ping eth0 is ping the IP address of eth0 ie 196.12.46.180 for eth0
and 196.12.46.179 for eth1

Actually i have configured both the cards with all the IP address and
subnet masks.(Including the IRQ and base address ) The very fact that when
i  issue ./ifconfig  i can see eth0 and eth1 configuration now after this
when i ping the IP address of each card i have problem which i mentioned in
my earlier mail or its given below.

Because of this my routing table also is not coming properly.

I hope i am clear now ,Hoping an early reply from u all

Thanx

venkat