RE: Staroffice 5.0

Here are some problems that I faced while installing SO 5 from Chip CD

It wouldn't install on RH6 . So I formatted the disk and installed RH5.2
from PCQ CD. After that when I start installing SO5, it gives a wizard like
interface that will ask for personal details. When I did not fill anything
and pressed <Next> the program just hung.
I had to totally restart X ( I used kde) and start all over again.
  The next screen asks for the Key which is pasted on the Chip CD. Well,
after entering it, again the installation hung  and it would'nt move
forward.

Did anybody face such problems? Anybody to suggest where I might be going
wrong? Or is the Chip Cd just shit?

Srini.