RE: Staroffice 5.0

Hello,

Is SO 5.0 given with Chip, cannot be used with RH 6.0 at all?  Can u tell
me with what versions of Linux (RH 5.0, 5.2) does it work with??

If it is just a waste(I'm not sure, whether I can use "waste"), is the
action of Chip justified in bundling it with their CD without specifying
the problem associated with it?

TIA,
Srinath.

PS: I'm not blaming Chip, I just want to know the other side being a
consumer.