RE: Problem with Xconfigurator

Hi,

I too faced the same problem. After running the shell script to install
proper version of glibc, I was not able to run any command at the prompt.
When I rebooted the sytem would not reboot and hang telling to run in single
user mode.
I had to re install RH6 from the Chip CD. It seems that the Star Office
shipped with Chip CD was meant for RH5.2 with glibc version 2.0.7. RH6 comes
with a new version. But when you try to install Star Office, it comes out
telling about the wrong version of glibc. Any work arounds?

TIA,
Srini.