Re: installation help for sybperl-2.10_01 in linux

Hi,

The crypt package is no longer distributed with the GNU libc distribution.
What this means that the Makefile becomes broken. The solution is to open
the Makefile and add "-lcrypt" to LDFLAGS or whereever the linking options
are given. That will solve the problem.

Regards,
Lokesh.