Call for Developers Was [Anyone for a Combined effort?]

Just in case you have missed the previous mails,
    We have taken the first few steps in forming a group to contribute to the Linux
community by developing Linux apps. in an organised way so that the software  does
reach somebody. (O.K the motto is not decided yet)

O.K,
        The suggestions we have got so far are

1)Create a wish list of apps.
2)Form the group,go private and discuss what to do next

  About putting up the wish list,I have got a web page lying in fortune city.As for a
discussion I want to know whether is it O.K if I create a list at coollist.com.It's
just an easy way to send mails to everyone on the  list if not a full-fledged mailing
list.If you are keen on taking the decisions quickly we can have a
meet in a chat room.But I not sure how well it will work out with my VSNL lines.I think
exchanging mails
is slow but a steady way in starting the group.Maybe we can meet in chat rooms when we
really start doing something.

    So,Those who are interested in joining the group can you e-mail me directly so that
I can take that as your permission to add you to the list.BTW I am not sure what to
name ourselves as(which  is also the name of the mailing list).I need suggestions on
that please.

    You can also help us build a wish list by  suggesting the kind of software you
would like to see in
Linux.

    Meanwhile you can join us or help us spread the word around.

    Keep the suggestions coming in.

The SiS 6215 HOWTO resides at http://www.linux-india.org/sis