Re: A request to list owners

Hi,

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Anand Raman wrote:

> i think my thread is creating enough comotions in this list.Sorry for
> occupying the bandwith folks and delaying other important mails . Even i
> administer a mailing list and used to tamper the reply to address , which i
> changed after reading a eye opening html page.

the page you refer to is most probably the following -->

However, as you can see, I have done exactly what you want to do,
ie. send a reply both to the person asking the question as well as to the
list.

Now how did I achieve this "miracle"??!! I happen to use a *decent* MUA
called PINE...

	-Indra.

The SiS 6215 HOWTO resides at http://www.linux-india.org/sis