Re: A request to list owners

i think my thread is creating enough comotions in this list.Sorry for
occupying the bandwith folks and delaying other important mails . Even i
administer a mailing list and used to tamper the reply to address , which i
changed after reading a eye opening html page.

well frankly i dont know where i have it right now but the gist of the story
is as follows

1.        It is against email ethics to modify headers
2.        It should be the right of the replier to decide whom he wants to
address.It is possible that the responder is very comfortable in addressing a
individual rather than a group and thus might want to limit to whom he wants
to say it  or that he wants to give a priviliged reply etc ...

Well thats for the gist . I will defintly paste the page if i get to know
where i plucked it from
Bye
Anand