Re: A request to list owners

hi Ravindra,

So i was not good at explaining things.According to me all the points are
baseless.Let me again try to explain what i meant

person X types and sends a mail to linux-india@xxxxxxxxx

The mail which u receive will have the following headers

>From X
To     linux-india@xxxxxxxxx

When u (xyz) hit the reply all button a message will open with the following
heades
to linux-india@...............
to X

So in this way u r able to send the response both to the list and also the
person X .

Right the now the mailing list is insertign a reply-to header in all the
posted mails which prevent u from doing this.
Right now hitting the reply all button composes a mail only to the mailing
list . I am requesting the list admin not to tamper with the reply to address
so that on hitting the reply to all button every one ( list + person ) gets a
mail.
I hope i have clarified the point .
Do get in touch if u r not convinced
Anand