Re: Anyone for a Combined effort?

Thats a noble thought and i am fully in for it . Some one suggested to make a wish
list . I am more for it .
Can we just form a group and discuss the matter .
vikram u have been the initiator of this thread.Can u suggest something
I think we can create a wish list group at egroups and start off

Anand