Re: A request to list owners

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Anand Raman wrote:
> Not changing the reply to address : By sending a reply to all the
> receipients of the mail ( the linux-india mailing list and the poster),
> it serves dual purpose. Firstly the mail is sent to the original poster
> in the minimum possible time and secondly the list does not suffer too

Well, if that is done, then others won't know whether that query has
been solved or not, and finally the person who posts the query might get
too many replies.
Instead, we can send that reply to two addresses, one to the mailing list
and the other to that person (He can afford to have to same mails, I
guess .. atleast I think so)

regards,
- --jaju

The SiS 6215 HOWTO resides at http://www.linux-india.org/sis