RE: How do I change Window managers??

Lokesh,

There is a .Xclients file in your home directory in which you can
specify the manager of your preference...

Say, if you want to run Windows Maker as your default Windows Manager...

(a) Open .Xclients file in editor of your choice.

(b) Comment the statements related to your default Window Manager.
(Delete them if you like, but just incase you change ur mind.. you can
always revert back)

(c) Add /usr/X11R6/bin/RunWM.WindowMaker

(d) Save the file.

Next time you run the startx script... this will loadup Window Maker as
your Windows manager.
Similarly there are other scripts lying for other Window Managers in the
same directory.

Regards
Shashank