SiS 6326 AGP

Hi,

I am using the SiS 6326 AGP card with 4 MB ram on it. I am not able to
configure X windows with it, becos, Super Probe is failing to detect the
card.
when i use xf86config for the configuration, giving the horizontal frq as 31
Hz,
Horizontal range 50-70
Vertical Range   50-70
VGA Mono
I am getting the fonts very very big. ( at 8 pp resolution)

When i am trying to change to either SVGA16 or 32, and start X, the refresh
rate is not fast enough, i.e any screen that i have opened continue to be
there on the screen.

With windows the card gave the following details.
SiS 6326
Chip Type 6326 Rev C5
DAC type Internal
Memory 4MB

Can any one out there give the configuration (ideal)

- -Ramanujan
T. P. RAMANUJAN
RENDEZVOUS ON CHIP (I) PVT LTD.,
PLOT # 14 New Vasavi Nagar,