Hi Linux Lovers !!

I've have just joined the Linux Fans club.

I 've been working on UNIX systems for a couple of
months now. I am really facinated by this Flavour of
UNIX ie., RedHat Linux. Iam facing a small problem.
The Scenerio is stated below:

There is a cc:Mail server (a Proparaitery product from
lotus which uses X.400 protocol for mailing). I now
want to shift to Linux based mailing system with Qmail
as the mail server.

I've configured Linux as a mail server but and another
machine as link to SMTP (which is another product from
Lotus). I've configured the DNS server in linux and
added an MX entry in the DNS server as smtp.tp.com
pointing to the machine where the Link to SMTP is
running. Iam able to send and receive mails from
cc:Mail and other mail clients. But the Problem
remains is that When a cc:Mail users sends the mail
the domain name of Link to SMTP gets appended to it
which I don't want to happen.

I want all users to have a similar domain name i.e.,
user@xxxxxxx The users can be cc:Mail users ot other
email client users. How can I achieve this
transperancy.

One more thing is that for every cc:Mail user I have
to add his IP address in ip_allow of sendmail. Is
there any alternative for this.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Seshan