Re: doom error in dosemu

well i dont know what is causing the error , but last time i tried running doom
on my linux box it gave me an error becos it was searching for a sound server
when i didnt have any . The solution was to comment out the line from the file .
I am a bit rusty at present but if remember correctly the file was sndserv
Hope this helps
Anand