doom error in dosemu

- ----------  Forwarded Message  ----------
Subject: doom error in dosemu
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:44:11 +0530
From: Rajesh Fowkar <rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi everybody,

When I try to run doom in dos emulator I get the following error message :

ERROR : SIGSEGV protected insn......, exiting.

After displaying the error message it directly comes back to Linux prompt. (
ie. it even exits dos emulator after that error )

Is any special configuration is required to run DOOM under dosemu ?

Thanking in advance

 --
Rajesh Fowkar
- --