Re: LinuxConf

On Sat, 29 May 1999, netbeats wrote:
> When I use LinuxConf to carry out modifications in certain setting and
> activate them it opens a dialog box telling some errors were encountered
> would you like to see them? On Clicking YES, I find no error message but
> the log telling "Activation done ...."
>
> What could be the problem?

Well, it's not a problem.
What it means is .. there is some output on the "standard error" (the
screen, by default.

What linuxconf says is that there is some output it has received. (Just
the way it has been implemented .. probably, the standard output and
standard error clubbed together).

ergards,
jaju