RE: X Client Configuration

> 	I am having Three box on lan one of which have Fully
> configured Red Hat 5.2
> Xserver  with KDE. and other Two system having windows95 Installed. All
> these system having similar SVGA Card( Cirus Logic 5430 ) . Network is
> running perfectly. I want to emulate XWindows on Windows 95 box
> how can i do that.

<commercial>
There is this little magazine called PC Quest that occasionally has a
Linux-related item or two. Subscriptions have been known to be beneficial.
;-)
</commercial>

If that is not possible, you could also look at that magazine's webpages, in
particular http://www.pcquest.com/june99/unix.asp

Atul