X Client Configuration

Hi Guru's!
	I am having Three box on lan one of which have Fully configured Red Hat 5.2
Xserver  with KDE. and other Two system having windows95 Installed. All
these system having similar SVGA Card( Cirus Logic 5430 ) . Network is
running perfectly. I want to emulate XWindows on Windows 95 box how can i do
that.
						Thank's for Reply
						Masood A. Khan.