Re: DOOM error

 Hi,

  Check  out  this  page .
 http://www.xnet.com/~blatura/linapps.shtml

 This  has  links  to  Linux  applications  and  lot  of  cool
 stuff (like  games ) .  I  downloaded  the  Linux for  Doom
 and  ran  Doom Svga  version .  It  worked  perfectly  with
 very  simple  tweaking.

 U  can  also  find  links  from  above  URL  to  quake  2 ,
 X version  of  Microprose's  Civilization and  other  games .

 Sanjay