1024x768 resolution problem

Hi everybody,

I am using KDE as my desktop manager. My problem is kde works fine at 800x600
resolution - 16 Bit Color Depth. But when  try to increase the resolution to
1024x768 at the same color depth, the screen flickers a lot.

But 1024x768 resolution with 8 bit Color Depth works fine. My video card is
SiS6215 with 2MB VRAM. My system has got 48MB SDRAM. Is it possible to get
1024x768 reolution at 16 Bit colour depth using my card.

Thanking in advance.

- --
Rajesh Fowkar