Re: UNIX & Windows...????

Hello
  I admit what you say is perfectly correct, but also that is the fact
that Linux can be further automated. If a specific driver is not
available, then we can start with genuine devices like basic SVGA. I think
that should be default configured & should get running itself.

Also traditionally unix & hence Linux is a lot modular. Of course, that is
no a disadvantage, but with new concept, it should be capable of
administeing thing centrally like registry in Windows.

 I think many people can come up with useful suggestion for improvements
in Linux. Those concepts are more required today, that are not implemented
earlier in Linux.