Re: [Re: UNIX & Windows...????]

> >But it is high time we understood the user's perspective.. Karthick as=

> >a user has struggled in installing linux(and assuming he has good
> >technical knowledge too, it should have been really difficult).
> >Lets accept it. Cant we take this positively and work
> >towards giving a one line command or few clicks for the installation o=
> linux?
You have a solution for that. DISTRIBUTIONS
Linux has many distributions to help different categories of people. RH t=
ries
to be a good server OS, Debian - a developer OS and similarly others.
Caldera's latest version even allows to install Linux from Windows. There=
 are
Japaneese versions of Linux, Netwinder comes with Linux preinstalled so y=
ou
don't have to bother about installation. So if you want to install Linux,=
 do
some research beforehand. If you do not like it then go for something els=
e.

Remember: diversity is the best quality of Linux.

- -swaps

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=
ail.netscape.com.