RE: X server for windows

correction here:
it is microimages.com (and I am not sure, but I think the www prefix is also
absent).
there is another product called vnc from AT&T's labs. It actually allows you
to open displays from any of
Mac, Unix, Windows to any of the others.
you can get it from research.uk.att.com. (Manas, please correct me if this
is wrong).
but you need to run a program on the unix m/c too.
Mix (from microimages) supports only twm. But  vnc will do anything you
want.(including workspaces etc.)

EnjoY!
Ankur