Re: samba configuration problem

sksharma wrote:

> Hi. all
> i has installed linux redhat 5.2 and configurated samba . My working group is
> visible in network neigbourhood of my other NT machine but when i double click ,
> it is not  showing my linux machine name .
> I am attaching my smb.conf file.
> any guru help me  .

Please dont send any file as attachment to list. There is no point in
sending file to all the 500 (arun may correct me) members. If any guru
answers you mail, then with due permission, send file to him only.

Best Wishes.
- -mukund
http://members.theglobe.com/betacomp/default.html
http://members.xoom.com/BETACOMP/index1.htm