Can IBM 16/4 token ring n/w card work on Linux

Hai guy's,
                       I have a 486 PC with 2.5 GB HDD 1.2 GB partition for
win95,1.3 GB partition for LINUX 5.2 .My m/c has a  IBM 16/4 token ring n/w
card (we dont have ethernet point at IBM).In windows 95 the m/c works
correctly  on both lan & internet  but on linux  i am not able to
configure,Well I am not too good @LINUX  may be i have missed some
thing,can any body tell me whether token ring is supported in linux or
not(i mean is drivers are available or not) , if supported can you tell the
configuration process .Thanx in advance....
Waiting for your reply....

Deepak.