Re: Apache: premature end of SCRIPT headers

Hi,
Check out if u have any printfs in your code, did u put them in between
the standard format understandable by perl script on the client side.
That is, the first printf should appear like this..
  print "Content-type: text/html",  "\n\n";
  print "<HTML>\n<HEAD>\n<TITLE></TITLE>\n</HEAD>/n";
  print "<BODY>\n";
  print "</BODY>\n</HTML>";
Also, u check whether u are getting the Query string environment
variable same as the one u are sending from the client. By taking this
care, i think it should work.