Re: problem with smb.conf

sksharma wrote:

> Hi.
> i has installed samba properly on redhat 5.2. My working group is also visible
> in network neigbhourhood but it is not showing any shared directories . i has
> given path to proper directory. can any body help me to solve this problem.

If you want to share linux directories you will have to enable them in
smb.conf. By default /home and /netlogon are shared (you have to comment
out relevant line in smb.conf). You may add your own directories,
printers, cdrom, floppy drive etc. etc. in smb.conf

- --
Best Wishes.
- -mukund
http://members.theglobe.com/betacomp/default.html