Compi Hardware!!

hi,

I am thinking of getting the following peripherals for my machine. I would appreciate if someone can mail me the brand/model/make and going rates(official/unoffical) for these in (bangalore), (or atleast the site address of an indian supplier).  I am posting this here is since i want everything to run under Linux .. and back home (!= bangalore), i have a hard time getting stuff for Linux. PCQ used to comeout with a list every month .. i dunno if they still do.

1) Scanner, mostly to be used for scanning photos.
2) CD Writer
3) Inkjet Printer
4) Joystick (mainly for flight simulators)
5) Monitor (> 14inch)
6) Video + Audio Card + Speaker Systems

I have a PII @333Hz, 4GD HDD, 64MB RAM, Creative Extreem AGP card (on which X does"t run :) ) and a SoundBlaster 16 with a digital Logitech Joystick, and philips 10x CDdrive.

Should i go for (6) esp those creative kits, since a few people have told me that the addon will be expensive compared to getting a new multimedia machine(???).

Also  can  A CDWriter can be used as normal CD drive too ? I have seen a unit with 2x Write and 24X read.

thanks.

- - Rohit