JDBC In Postgresql

I have loaded Red hat Linux 5.2(Appolo). I am also using the ORDBMS
package Postgresql. It is mentioned in the HOWTO that JDBC driver is
supplied with the CD.

I have created a data base mydb with one Table weather.
 I have written one java program to access the Database.

I have used the line
     Class.forname("postgres95.PGDriver");
 and the URL string as
     String url="jdbc:postgres95:mydb?user=sitansu1&passswd=pass";
and the query string is "SELECT * from weather";

  But when I run this Java program  I get a message

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: postgres95/PGDriver
    at SimpleSelect.main(41)

It is mentioned in one of the JDBC websites that the
file postgresql.jar file should be there to load the JDBC. But I don't
know where this file is.

 From which path I can get this file. If this is not
present then where can I get this file. Is there any way I can make the
program work.
    PLEASE HELP ME.