RE: what is new in red hat 6.0

Ravi,

I think the problem with RH 6.0 is specifically with SiS 6215C ... no
other SiS card...
which unfortunately is the most popular OEM card in India...:((
Shashank Banerjee
Software Consultant, Communications Division
DCM Data Systems
Vikrant Towers, 4, Rajendra Place, NEW DELHI - 110 008, INDIA
Ph: +91-11-5719967-76/E-mail: shashankb@xxxxxxxxxxx