RE: what is new in red hat 6.0

You can upgrade Redhat Linux 5.2 to RedHat Linux 6.0 from the CHIP CD.
However, the distribution PCQ will be putting out will be with reference to
PCQ's CDs or RedHat's original distribution.

At this point we do not yet know what enhancements (if any) CHIP has put on
their CD (since I have yet to see the special issue and CD). If it is a raw
RedHat 6.0, there should not be any problems upgrading your existing RedHat
5.x to RedHat 6.0 using the CHIP CD.

I need to point out that what PCQ has planned for the next CD will go *way*
beyond the plain distribution of RedHat Linux of the previous years. This is
the reason why PCQ is taking some time with this.

'nuff said - KKKG@PCQUEST is going to kill me as it is....

Atul