Re: Installing RedHat 5.2

Hi Kunal !

	Well, from my experience, I think you'd better wait for some time -- and
that is lot's of time !

	BTW, did you ask it to check for bad blocks etc. ? If you did well, you'd
better wait for a really long time , pal !

	If you haven't thenit shouldn't take so long. Anyway, just give it around
20 mins or more cuz 950 MB is alot of space !!

	Don't worry, nothing's wrong with the installation procedure. Just be
patient that's all !

Ravi

P.S. tell me if it works !