Re: Rg: Mouse is not working in X windows

siva kumar <velushiva@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Salute Linux Gurus,
>             Hi I have a system with Linux 5.0 earlier. In that X-Windows is
> working very nice..After that I upgraded Linux 5.o to Linux5.2 which comes
> from PCQ March issue. After that my mouse is not working in X-Windows. I am
> using Logitech Three button mouse.

First of all, Redhat != Linux. The version numbers that you cite above
are the numbers for the Redhat Linux distribution. This is a very
political issue - so please try to be accurate.

>        Can anyone help me to solve the problem. ?

1. Run mouseconfig from the commandline
2. Make sure that /dev/mouse is a symbolic link to the right device.
3. Restart X.

	-Arun