[Administrative] Looking for...

Hi folks,

Please pardon this "Looking for" message in this list.

list for a long time.  Rahul, if you are reading this email -
cyberspace.org seems to be bouncing all emails to you with the following
message:

    host grex.cyberspace.org [204.212.46.130]:
    553 <rahul21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... One generation passeth away, and
another
+generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

I know you have tried getting into LI many times.  But any email I try to
send to you saying that cyberspace.org is bouncing your email gets
bounced.  That is why I am posting this email to this list.

2. Does anyone know who ab@xxxxxxxxxxx is?  I don't see it among the list
of su bscrivers.  But emails to that address getting forwarded to rmiltd
get bounced back.

Thaths
- --
"Marge, this ticket doesn't just give me a seat.  It also give me the
    right -- no, the duty -- to make a complete ass of myself."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave