Audio ports... UDP ??

Hello,

I have been trying to install a v telephony software called paltalk. It
works perfect from a machine connected to the net (win95). Now I want to
use it through a Linux gateway, among other Lan users. I am able to
communicate with other win95 nodes on the lan via text messages, but not
audio. Paltalk support states that we may need to change the audio port on
udp above 2000. How do I do this? Is there anything to be added to
rc.local ... modprobe??

Any tips on these please??

tia
Niad