Re: HELP: Which X server to use, if any, with Macronix MX86250....

> a Linux driver for the 86250, however I failed to open the zip file either
> using WinZip 6.2 or Unzip under Linux...
	Just check the exact file name. Sometimes, Windows changes the end
of name from **.tar.gz to **_tar_lzh and anysuch thing. It could even be a
gz file (should gunzip it.) and all. (Use `file' command to find out what
type of file is this.)
Ashok