Debian CD's at ilugc

hi,

	Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> has very kindly
sent the ILUG Chennai chapter 6 Debian Slink 2.1 CD's.  Those interested
in obtaning a copy for their local LUG may contact me directly via email.
Please send me your mailing address as well.   Sending the mails to the
linux-india mailing list is of no use bcos I am no longer subscribed.

	Please hurry since there are only 6 CD's, one is already reserved
for the folks at Indore, and the other folks at ilugc may grab them all.
:)

prabhu