Re: How to use Windows NT for Unix Services tool for Telnet service

Dear Nayak,
          Thanks for your co-operation. But friend I have the software
called Windows NT for Unix Services. Which includes NFS, Unix Shell Telnet
Server. The same software was also used in our one foreigner client in
KTM. This I came to know through my friend who is in KTM. But he too was
in confusion that how the thing was done. Well, I also know that we can
get Telnet Server for NT. But my question is how to configure the same
software so that I can use the telnet server?

Thanks
Dhiren

Dhiran Rajbhandari
ATC Communications Network