RE: India is always - Linux

> sorry for having wasted the list's bandwidth.
> (put it in your list's faq that a man called al dev will post
> such material and
> its to be ignored and anyone who replies for it "is behaving like
> complete and utter jerks".)

That is overreaction and misinterpretation.

Let's be clear about this.

I said that anyone who posts stuff the way Al Dev does is a complete and
utter jerk, but I didn't say that everyone who replies/objects to his drivel
is one, too.

And also note that this is my own personal opinion. I am neither a list
admin nor anyone associated in the running of this list. I am a subscriber
to the list who objects to being made to read the garbage some perverted
pseudo-patriot sitting in Huston deems to dump into this list. Why can he
not use the toilet like civilized people do?

Atul