India is always > Linux

Mr. Al Dev,

    Please state clearly what you want:

1. India to use Linux to the fullest?
_________________
2. India to stop binaries Imports?
_________________
3. India should accept its inferiority and
    its a garbage/shit nation.
_________________

Please answer the above clearly with Yes or No.

- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I bet you have a sore wound in your mind ((un-)/consiosly) and have
some strong aversion to India. May be you were hurt deeply in your
childhood by Indian society, social setup. So now you want your revenge
on India and Indians. You want to appease your mind with the "victory"
of all Indians accepting your supremacy. If you tell us exact things,
may be we can understand you better.

- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*********
And you are using the Linux sentiment to guard yourself, as you don't
have the courage to face us straight.

That's why you say:
- -------------------

> "Indians can not produce their own OS. Indians must not  (and is
stupid to) buy binaries from enemy > nations. So, Indians must
"assimilate and digest LINUX OS"."

You did *not* say:
- ------------------
 "Linux is a great OS. The binaries of enemies are of low quality. So,
India must use Linux."

And that's why you choose the name "linux penguin" and linux_india.

    As if you are advocating Linux, you are taking every chance to
insult India. So your mission is *not* advocating Linux but insulting
India.
    Let me say you. India is more important to us than Linux. We will
burn Linux and use Microsoft Windows if required to guard the pride of
India. We are not home less ******** to run after Linux and insulting
our home land. We will *not* tolerate any insult to our land.
    So your linux-sentiment-shield will not work here. Even if I flame
at Linux to safeguard Indian heritage, no Indian will question me.

> Everybody will say "India is buying binaries and Indian students are
begging for jobs in USA!!!"

Anyhow, the binary produced @ US is garbage/shit. And you yourself said
that US will be using Linux 100% in 5 years. So, your garbage/shit is
not even used by you garbage/shits.

Lets come to a conclusion: The US, MS (and currently, Pak.) seem to have
planned to hamper the growth of India by various measures and have hired
Al Dev for it. He is planning to sabotage this list hence. Lets not give
in to it.