Re: Display Problem(Color depth)

- --------------A7A9691E6726C3F32D721C03

When you run Xconfigurator there is an option to set the display size.
Most probably
your display size is set to 640x480. You need to unselect all the
other sizes.

VA
> Wye Enterprises wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have atlast abandonded my efforts to install Linux on my cyrix Media GX,
> Now I have a 200 MMX  32 MB Ram with SiS 6215 2 MB VRM, I have installed RH
> 5.2 and followed the faq on using SIS6215 from the list, Well the XWindows
> desktiop is so huge that I can see one qrt of the Screen the rest is spread
> and I am ot able to scroll How Do I set it to nromal desktop ?
> Yoganand Goteti

> Linux India is NOT a forum for Microsoft/India/Pakistan/US/UK bashing.
> Flame baits will not be tolerated.  If you can appreciate satire read
> http://www.templetons.com/brad/emily.html
- --------------A7A9691E6726C3F32D721C03

begin:vcard
n:Avasthi;Vinay
tel;fax:+91-80-5598660
tel;work:+91-80-5598615 Extn. 4027
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://members.tripod.com/Vinay_Avasthi
org:Motorola India Electronics Ltd.;Network Management Operations
adr:;;The Senate, 33A, Ulsoor Road,;Bangalore;Karnataka;560042;India
version:2.1
email;internet:Vinay_Avasthi-A12733@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Staff Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0