PCI Modem Problem - please help

Hello friends,

i have posted this problem on the the list twice before but without any reply or help. I expect some response this time please.

I have a AZTECH ROCKWELL MDP3858SP-U 56K PCI MODEM (http://www.aztech.com.sg/product/modem/56k3858.htm). and i cannot get the internet running under linux. can some1 please help me ? are pci modems supported? can i use internet from linux using this ? if so  then how do i set it up.

win98 recognises the modem on com3, irq 9

bachao bachao

eagerly seeking help

raj :)