[none]

Hi ...

Two notes.

1)

> Subject: interesting statistics
 I belive, this gives an idea of which mail cleint and machine was used to compose the mail.  the rest of the digits give the timestamp ....I remeber readn this
somewhere .. not sure though.

> I have a Trident PCI 9680 and have also installed inux
> Trident 9750 AGP card

If u if run Xconfigarator on  a system with Trident 9750 Card, it will select the S3 X server.
However, for the AGP version of this card, u need to get the latest X_SVGA server, i think this is 3.3.3.1
I wouldn"t recommed this card if u also plan to run windows ... It's 3d performance is very low (nothing beats Windows afa games are concerned!! ;) )
Try the Zdnet site for a review on the s3 shipset which this card has.

- - Rohit