Re: RE: Xi Graphics avail in India ??

Hi Atul,

By the way you have given a detailed account of How SiS6215 and Yamaha
Sound Card are bad. You further say that they do not work properly under windows.
But I am completly against you view.

I purchased my PC 1-1/2 years back. It is a Zenith one up PC - 166MHZ and it came
with SiS6215 and Yamaha Sound Card. Till now under Windows I never faced any
problems due to these two cards.

I have installed Red Hat Linux 5.2 from March PCQ 2 months back on my new
Seagate 6.4 GB HDD. With the help of all the friends at Linux-India Mailing list I have
been able to successfully configure both the display and sound card and now everthing
works smoothly.

Before writing such things you should consider that there are may people who have got
both these cards on their PC. And people like me have not purchased those cards separatly
because they are Cheap. They have come along with the PC.

Rajesh