Re: linux nameserver specification

It the caching mechanism of Squid which allows the browsing speed when the
number of clients (actively browsing) connected to the gateway goes
up....IP_masq with no caching will lead to browsing speed slow down.

My experience has been that it beneficial to run both proxying and
IP_Masqing togther, to serve both browsing requirements (handled by Squid)
as well as other services which can be serviced by IP_masq.

- --Indra.