OFFTOPIC: Commercial / Wanted Web Proffessionals

Hi folks,

Here is an exciting opportunity for web proffessionals amongst you. It is
a new venture with exciting perks. They need about 8 people , 3 with
considerable experience to lead a team and 5 programmers.

This is for full time employment , though free lancers can be considered
too.

Desried Skills :

Perl/Java/JavaScript/ASP/MS SQL Server/Apache/PHP/CGI/Databases(mysql)/
JDBC/ODBC.

People who want to apply for team leaders , should have decent exposure to
Systems Analysis and Design stuff.

Contacts :

 WebNeuron,
 767 - Lakshmi Bai Nagar , New Delhi.
 Phone : 6872716

In case you need any clarifications , please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Suman

- --
Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
Suman Saraf, Hughes Software Systems, http://members.xoom.com/ssaraf
- --