Re: RE: Broken Playback of Wav files

Hi Rajkumar,

Thanks for the help.

I was able to solve the wavefile problem. Infact I had specified my IRQ as 7 in
isapnp.conf and it was 5 in conf.modules. In fact IRQ 5 is the correct one. I
corrected my isapnp.conf and now it is working fine.

Winamp is really there on March 1999 CD. In fact I have installed Red Hat linux
5.2 from the same CD. I have gone through the entire CD but could not find WINAMP.
By the way on April / May 99 PC QUEST CD there was a player  'freeamp' to play mp3 files.
I have installed it and it is working fine.

As far as Video CD files are concerned I will visit the site www.mpeg.com.

Sorry Adrew I am not from Delhi, I am from GOA. Any way thanks, I have got the
all the PC QUEST CD's. I am a subscriber to PC QUEST for the last 4 years.

Thanks kaushik too. I will visit
			http://www.x11amp.bz.nu  site.

Regards

Rajesh