Re: gateway

Ok, as u r using a 192.168.x.y range of IP's for your internal network, you
will not be able to see the machines from the internet.  You can however
connect out to the internet by enabling IPMasquerading on ur linux box in
addition to IPForwarding.  Also enable ICMP masquerading if u want ping to
work.  IPForwarding can be enabled using netcfg from X.  Also enable
IPAccounting and the other related stuff.  Please read the Masquerading
HOWTO for more info.
- -Rajiv