Re: Linux on AMD K6

Sundeep writes, doubting the AMD line of procs:

> Can somebody tell me if Linux
> installs and runs flawlessly on an AMD K6 . Please also recommend any good
> AGP graphics card which linux recognises without hassles during installation

Works flawlessly for me on my Debian GNU/Linux system `Slink'.  I had a
vanilla AMD K6 and now have a AMD K6-2 266 over clocked to 300,
GNU/Linux works like a magic on these.  But look out for a buggy AMD K6
pre 200 processor...AMD ships U a brand NEW processor in exchange for
the buggy one !!

ragOO, VU2RGU.
- --
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux